Hearing aid prices
There are a few rules to bear in mind when considering price options:
- Generally, the style of the hearing aid does not influence the price – you can get very small ‘invisible’ hearing aids right the way though the price range.
- There should be something to suit all budgets and that is often a good place to start. Your audiologist should work with you to find the best, most suitable hearing aids within your price range.
- The age of the technology will influence the cost of the aids – the latest technology is usually the more expensive, and buying from older ranges can be getting a good level of technology for less money.
- How clever the hearing aid is ultimately what influences the cost. This means that the more adaptable the hearing aid is to the acoustics, the greater its cost. So, hearing aids that are able to adjust themselves to all sorts of listening scenarios to try and make things as easy and natural to hear tend to be at the top of the list.
- The manufacturer can sometimes influence the cost too. Smaller, less well-known manufacturers may have less expensive products.
All our prices include the following as part of the package, leaving no nasty surprises for you further down the line.
- 60 day full, no-quibble money back guarantee
- All appointments for the life of the 5 year warranty
- 6-monthly service visits to check ear health and effectiveness of hearing aids
- Two yearly hearing checks
- 5 year product warranty
Also bear in mind that we do free two-week trials of hearing aids to give you the chance to just try something out to see how you feel about hearing aids.
Here at SLHC we have many different hearing aids to suit all lifestyles; hearing losses; cosmetic preferences and budgets. All our products are the most recent technology level offered by the manufacturers.
WHAT WE OFFER
All our hearing aids are the very latest technology
Most of these hearing aids are iPhone compatible, some Android compatible and most have rechargeable versions. They all come with a 5-year product warranty.
These hearing aids are the best selection from all the manufacturers. They are technically the most capable hearing aids that are able to cope with the most complex and demanding listening scenarios like large crowds, busy restaurants and reverberant rooms.
Includes: Phonak L90,
, Widex Moment 440, GN Hearing Omnia 9, Oticon Real 1, Signia 7AX, Bernafon Alpha 9. Starkey Evolv AI 2400
These aids are of good technical ability. They can cope well with day to day scenarios like small groups, television and shopping.
Includes: Phonak L50,, Widex Moment 220, GN Hearing Omnia 5, Oticon Real 3, Unitron Discover Next 5, Bernafon Alpha 5.
Bernafon Zerena 5, Starkey Evolv AI 1600
These hearing aids will suit those who live a quieter life and don’t need their hearing aids to be fully adaptive to trickier acoustics. They may require some basic manual adjustment by the user to get the full potential out of them (as opposed to being completely automatic).
Includes: Oticon Siya 2, Bernafon Alpha 1, Bernafon Zerena 1, Starkey Evolv 1000,
Find us in AJ Bass Opticians
We are now running clinics in AJ Bass Ppticians in Downton, Wiltshire and Fordingbridge, Hampshire – come and visit! Alternatively, shop our hearing aid and wax preventing products online.