Hearing aid prices
There are a few rules to bear in mind when considering price options:
- Generally, the style of the hearing aid does not influence the price – you can get very small ‘invisible’ hearing aids right the way though the price range.
- There should be something to suit all budgets and that is often a good place to start. Your audiologist should work with you to find the best, most suitable hearing aids within your price range.
- The age of the technology will influence the cost of the aids – the latest technology is usually the more expensive, and buying from older ranges can be getting a good level of technology for less money.
- How clever the hearing aid is ultimately what influences the cost. This means that the more adaptable the hearing aid is to the acoustics, the greater its cost. So, hearing aids that are able to adjust themselves to all sorts of listening scenarios to try and make things as easy and natural to hear tend to be at the top of the list.
- The manufacturer can sometimes influence the cost too. Smaller, less well-known manufacturers may have less expensive products.
All our prices include the following as part of the package, leaving no nasty surprises for you further down the line.
- 60 day full, no-quibble money back guarantee
- All appointments for the life of the hearing aids
- 6-monthly service visits to check ear health and effectiveness of hearing aids
- Annual hearing checks
- 2 or 5 year product warranty (dependent on product)
- Monthly newsletter to keep you up to date with product development or ear health matters
Also bear in mind that we do free two-week trials of hearing aids to give you the chance to just try something out to see how you feel about hearing aids.
Here at SLHC we have two ranges of hearing aids to suit all budgets. Our premium range is the very latest technology and our classic range is last generation technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
Premium Range (Latest technology 5 year warranty)
Most of these hearing aids are iPhone compatible, some Android compatible and most have rechargeable versions. They all come with a 5-year product warranty.
These hearing aids are the best selection from all the manufacturers. They are technically the most capable hearing aids that are able to cope with the most complex and demanding listening scenarios like large crowds, busy restaurants and reverberant rooms.
Starkey Livio AI Edge
These hearing aids will suit those who live a quieter life and don’t need their hearing aids to be fully adaptive to trickier acoustics. They may require some basic manual adjustment by the user to get the full potential out of them (as opposed to being completely automatic).
Includes: Oticon Siya 2, Bernafon Zerena 1, Phonak Belong B30
WHAT WE OFFER
Classic range (last generation technology, 2-year warranty)
Some of these hearing aids are iPhone compatible and Android compatible with additional streaming device. An extra 3-years of warranty can be purchased at a cost of £75 per aid (for a total of 5-year product warranty).
Unitron Tempus Pro
Unitron Tempus 800
Includes Unitron Tempus 700 and GN Hearing Enya 4
Includes Unitron Tempus 600 and GN Hearing Enya 3.
Includes Unitron Tempus 500 and GN Hearing Enya 2.
Find us in AJ Bass Opticians
We are now running clinics in AJ Bass Ppticians in Downton, Wiltshire and Fordingbridge, Hampshire – come and visit! Alternatively, shop our hearing aid and wax preventing products online.